Employee Type:Full time
Location:IL Oak Brook
Job Type:Human Resources Compensation & Benefits
Job Posting Title:Sr. Compensation Analyst
This role supports the daily management of broad-based compensation programs and helps to provide the business consultation on all compensation matters. This role will support both program development and management and drive program execution. Specific areas of responsibility include supporting the annual merit/bonus planning process, job evaluations, maintenance of our market pricing templates, and all ad hoc compensation analyses (e.g., pay benchmarking, incentive design, etc.).
- Provide supporting analytics to manage the base pay, annual and long-term incentive structures ensuring they address quickly changing business needs, are market competitive & manage for internal consistency. Complete regular and ad-hoc reports to support compensation and compensation-related analysis and to assess the effectiveness of all compensation programs.
- Provide market analyses and consult on pay recommendations for both salaried and hourly employees by providing guidance to HR Business Partners and business clients on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation.
- Provide support to execute the annual merit and bonus planning cycle.
- Manage annual and ad hoc compensation survey participation, assess survey needs/gaps, and provide recommendations.
- Lead the development and maintenance of internal compensation tools for HR, people managers and employees.
- Assist in the administration and communication of broader rewards programs (e.g., harmonize titles, revise salary structures, policy development).
- Support all compensation compliance activities; monitor, develop and implement appropriate processes which meet federal, state and local guidelines.
- Project manage various compensation-related projects ensuring projects are completed on-time, within budget and meets the desired objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field required
- 3-4 years of Compensation experience; broad-based compensation strongly preferred
- Experience in compensation development and administration; annual process management strongly preferred
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- Deep analytical skills; ability to analyze large amounts of data and develop sound recommendations
- Strong Excel skills required (lookups, pivot tables, formula development)
- Strong project management and process development skills
- HRIS system agility (Workday Preferred)
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1